Our complex conducts its activity in the frames of the fulfillment of the Federal Targeted Program and of the implementation of the Fitness and Sports Development Strategy in the Russian Federation until 2020. This activity is conducted in strict compliance with the joint training schedule and competition calendar and focused on the development of the high-performance sports, as well as on the organization and implementation of the centralized training of the national teams.
This complex’ main objectives are as follows:
- all-year-round overall training of the members of the national and regional teams;
- development of the effective organizational infrastructure and facilities required to hold luge, bobsleigh and skeleton competitions of any level;
- organization and stage of any regional, national and international fitness and sports events.
Such events as national competitions, cup-finals, championships and other all-Russian sports events are held and organized in compliance with the joint competition calendar elaborated and approved by the Ministry of Sport of the Russian Federation.
The complex hosts international sports events, approved to be held in Russia, incl. European and World cups and championships, Paralympic and Olympic Games, and other international sports events.
Moreover the complex conducts activities focused on the reserve teams’ training such as:
- organization of work-out sessions;
- organization and running of such events among youth and students of Russia as Spartakiads and Student Games;
- coordination of the events connected with the development of different resource books, guidelines and programs, as well as facilitation of their realization.
The complex actively participates in the realization of different sports programs. So, for example, in the frames of the Federal Program aimed at the fitness and sports, our complex implements the subprogram “Development of the reserve teams’ training system in the Russian Federation” which includes:
- training of reserve teams in main events; physical facilities development and refurbishing;
- running of different events connected with the organization of trainings and training camps for youth and junior teams taking part in the national competitions;
- overall support of those specialists who are engaged in the reserve teams’ training, as well as rendering of assistance to the coaching staff.